If you are running Testup in your production environment, the test execution will show up in Google Analytics. The best way to prevent this from happening is to create a filter for our IP address. Here is what you do:
Exclude Testup IP Address From Google Analytics
- Login to Google Analytics and select your profile.
- Select the Admin menu.
- Under Account select All Filters.
- Click Add Filter.
- Give the filter a name (can be anything, e.g. TestUP IP)
- Leave Filter Type as predefined.
- It should read: Exclude + traffic from the IP addresses + that are equal to.
- Enter the IP address :