Get notifications for automated run
Make sure you open a schedule that runs automatically.
- Open tab “Notifications” .
- Check the box “Send Notifications”.
- Choose “failed runs” or “every run” in drop down menu.
- Check the box “Notify on Slack”.
- Insert a unique URL created with Incoming Webhooks in Slack (ex. https://hooks.slack.com/services/xxx/xxxx).
Please notice: you need to open Slack settings to configure Incoming Webhooks in Slack and to create a unique Url. Check Slack installation instructions here https://api.slack.com/messaging/webhooks.