Testing your own Android or iOS app requires to create a test with a mobile device and adding a reference to the uploaded file.
- Get your <API Key> from Profile Page (Details)
- Go to your developer console and create an APK, call it e.g. “app-release.apk”:
After your app is built, either via Android Studio or by running the command
./gradlew assembleDebugin your project directory, look in
- Upload APK using the following curl commands
curl "https://app.testup.io/uploader/new?ApiKey=<API_KEY>&platform=android" -F "email@example.com"
This curl command returns a JSON with <publicKey>.
You can update an existing APK with:
curl "https://app.testup.io/uploader/update/<publicKey>?ApiKey=<API_KEY>&platform=android" -F "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Create and link test
- Create a new Test
- Select Mobile System
- Select an Android device you need
- Create a varible by clicking “+” in Advances Section
- AppetizeAppPublicKey = <publicKey>
Create your Test
Click “Edit” on top-right of the “Test Settings” screen