Get notifications for automated run
Make sure you open a schedule that runs automatically.
- Open tab “Notifications” .
- Check the box “Send Notifications”.
- Choose “failed runs” or “every run” in drop down menu.
- Check the box “Notify on Slack”.
- Insert a unique URL created with Incoming Webhooks in Slack (ex. https://hooks.slack.com/services/xxx/xxxx).
Please notice: you need to open Slack settings to configure Incoming Webhooks in Slack and to create a unique Url. Check Slack installation instructions here https://api.slack.com/messaging/webhooks.
Group your tests
To play several tests simultaneously, group them by using schedule.
- Add tests to the schedule.
- Open newly created Schedule and rename it.
- Go back to execution page.
to run group of tests.
Run your tests automatically
Create a schedule to run one or several tests automatically at a certain time. A schedule can be run hourly, daily or weekly.
Setup a Schedule:
- Open an execution page.
- Add tests to your new schedule.
- Open a schedule and rename it.
- Check the box “Run automatically”.
- Enter the time and frequency when Testup should run your tests.