After setting up new project you can see the empty testcase overview. As there is no test case recorded yet, the page is blank.
- Click on the top right.
- Enter Name of testcase.
This will help you to keep the overview if you have several testcases in one project.
- Leave Predecessor field empty unless you want to extend your test.
Possible Predecessors are the other test cases in this project and they are shown in the selection menu.
- Leave the System by default to test in Webbrowser.
- Enter the Url of the website you like to test.
- Choose the Dimensions of the device on which you’d like to test your website.
If you don’t find a suitable device, set Width and Height according to your individual needs.
- Click on the top right to start recording the test.
If you like to learn basic actions in the Editor before creating your first real test case, leave all setting by default. This will take you to Testup Playground.