Get notifications for automated run
Make sure you open a schedule that runs automatically.
- Open tab “Notifications” .
- Check the box “Send Notifications”.
- Choose between “all runs”, “failed runs”, “passed”, “manual” or “disabled” in drop down menu.
- Choose between “Email”, “Slack”, “Microsoft Teams” or “Discord” in the next drop down menu.
- Insert your email or a unique URL created with Incoming Webhooks in Slack, Microsoft Teams or Discord (ex. https://hooks.slack.com/services/xxx/xxxx).
Please notice: you need to open Slack/Microsoft Teams/Discord settings to configure Incoming Webhooks and to create a unique URL. Check installation instructions here: